Sunday 19 September 2010

This has really got me thinking...


I have struggled to get started. I know I was held back by trying to do something about Slough, and not getting my head around the real title of the project 'Whatever floats your boat' inspired by something in the museum or the town. So go on, let the imagination go with the many images I have from my visit and also looking at the collection.

Well, one of the posters in the collection was an early advertisement for a Mars Bar. Now, I have actually never managed to eat a whole Mars Bar, but I have eaten my fair share of Twix and Snickers! This got me thinking about chocolate! And did you know that you can order personalised M&Ms? Now there is a something to follow up.
Merete

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.